Highly effective process for microbial load reduction, without generating residuesor changing the product properties.
- Farinaceous products
- Soy derivatives
- Dried and dehydrated fruits
- Dehydrated vegetables
- Dehydrated products
- Ready to eat products
- Safe food for immunosuppressedpatients
Treatment can be applied to products in room temperature, fresh, refrigerated, and frozen products, preprocessed and processed products in any type of packaging, from raw material to the final product.
- Compatibility with a wide range of products and raw materials
- In disinfestations, living organisms are eliminated in any stage of evolution: adult insects, larvae, pupae, eggs.
- Promote the decontamination of room temperature food, fresh food, refrigerated and frozen food, without any undesired effects.
- Physical process that leaves no traces of chemical residues.
- Can be applied in products inside their final packaging, with little or no manipulation.
- Facilitates exportation, distribution, and sale of agro-industrial products, increasing life span without changesto their properties.
- Method certified by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Agencies that support our technology
- Anvisa (Brazilian National Agency for Sanitary Vigilance).
- National Center for Food Safety.
- American Medical Association.
- International Consultative Group on Food Irradiation (ICGFI).